MSPWorld® the World’s Premier Managed Services and Cloud Computing Event, is coming to Orlando, Florida! The event will take place March 27-28, 2014, at the Orlando World Center Marriott. Since its inception, MSPWorld has been the only event with a single, vendor-agnostic focus of supporting Managed Service providers and their respective ecosystems.
According to the MSPWorld website:
Why MSPWorld? What Makes Us Different?
MSPWorld is an MSPAlliance event and is the ONLY event in the managed services industry brought to you by MSPs. In other words, MSPWorld is driven by those that have had actual real-world experiences and successes in the managed services industry AS a managed service provider. Frequent MSPWorld attendees include senior analysts from Forrester Research, Gartner, influential members of the IT channel and business consumer press and other business executives that have a keen interest in the managed services and cloud market. And remember, MSPWorld is open to non-members as well.
Conference agenda will focus on the following topics:
- Data security and privacy
- PRISM and NSA Fallout- What does it mean to our industry
- Certifications, Accreditations and Licensing: Is regulation coming?
- Public cloud vs private or hybrid cloud
- How to have to have a profit driven practice
- Managed services sales Marketing
- Operations management
- Finance & growth strategies
- NOC management
- Help desk
- Cloud computing trends
- IaaS, private cloud strategies
- Hosting & data center trends
- Data backup
- MSP benchmarking
Our CEO Rory Sanchez’s presentation will reveal to other managed services and cloud providers how SLPowers continues to innovate, differentiate its products and services, and remain ahead of the pack in this competitive landscape.