- Who is Gene DeHostos, in five words?
Driven, Confident, Goal Oriented, Funny, Dependable
- How long have you worked at SLPowers and what is your role?
1 year and 7 months and my current role is GN Program Manager.
- What is your dream job?…anything, anywhere.
My dream job would be to produce music for movies and/or television shows.
- If you had to eat the same thing for lunch, everyday, for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I am more a Fluids Man. So fruit juice and/or “beverages”. Hint Hint… a margarita would be lovely.
- Where do you like to go to get away?
Anywhere quiet with some sunshine. And a nice view. There are many locations in Florida. The beaches that are more North are to my liking since its pretty empty. And I can treat it as my own private resort.
- What are the top three items on your bucket list?
Vacation in Tahiti, Skydiving, Travel to Europe
- What is one fact about Gene that people would never guess?
I am 45 years old (Wrinkles on the Inside)
- What is your favorite hobby?
Making music, and Recording
- When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
Professional Basketball Player
- Your favorite line from a movie?
From Office Space:
“Looks like you’ve been missing a lot of work lately.”
“I wouldn’t say I’ve been missing it.”
- If you could have dinner with anyone living or dead, who would it be? What three questions would you ask them?
I would want to have dinner with God and I would ask…Why, How Come, Did you think we would be this technically advanced?
- What is your favorite book?
The Anarchist Cookbook by William Powell
- What is your favorite quote?
“The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dreams is you.” -Tom Bradley
Categories: Employee Spotlight, SLPowers
Leave a Reply