- How long have you worked at SLPowers and what is your role? I have been with SLPowers for over 10 years.
- What is your favorite aspect of working at SLPowers? The level of expertise that SLPowers hires is impressive and I enjoy working with other talented engineers. I also enjoy the events that SLPowers hosts for both employees and our clients. We are serious about our jobs but like to unwind when the work is done.
- What is your favorite vacation spot? The next one… I always like exploring new places. Some of my most memorable vacation spots have been Maui, where I got to windsurf with some of my windsurfing idols, Alaska, St Croix where I proposed to my wife, and New Hampshire to hike, ski and visit family. As for the next big vacation… Machu Picchu is on the radar when our daughter is old enough.
- What is one fact about you that people would never guess? My hands are famous. One of my jobs while in college was working at Home Shopping Network. My responsibility was to make sure all the products scheduled to be sold were on set at the right time. Every once in a while they would need a male hand to model a ring or a watch.
- If you could witness any historical event, what would you want to see? The first landing on the moon. What an incredible technological and human accomplishment.
- Motto or personal mantra? Don’t #*c/ it up!
- What is your favorite band or musician of all time? There is so much music I love but I have to say The Police.
- If you had to make a dish to bring to a dinner party, what would it be? Everybody loves pizza and homemade is the best.
- What are the top three items on your bucket list? 1. Summit Mt McKinley, the highest peak in North America. 2. RV trip across the US. 3. Live on a sailboat and cruise the Caribbean for a year or two.
Categories: Employee Spotlight, SLPowers
Leave a Reply