- Describe yourself in 5 words. Dependable, diligent, pragmatic, loyal, & fun-loving!
- How long have you worked at SLPowers and what is your role? A total of 8 years in Sales, and for the last year I’ve taken on a new role, supporting the Sales Dept.
- What is your favorite aspect of working at SLPowers? The people – each takes their part to make it a great place to work.
- What is your favorite hobby? I love to rollerblade and work in the yard.
- As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? First I wanted to be a psychologist and then decided to be a stenographer, but my father talked me out of it, because he said computers would replace the position. I can say I type a lot now and work in technology, so in hind sight, I enjoy this much more, as I’m sure listening to court cases would not be enjoyable.
- What is your most treasured possession? An 18K gold ring my maternal grandmother gave me when I was 6 years old.
- Have any “hidden talents”? Can’t say that I do…I’m sort of naturally talented at many things. LOL
- What is one thing you couldn’t live without? I hate to say this, but my phone – and of course, my family.
- What is your favorite movie? I have lots. The few that come to mind are…The Shawshank Redemption, Gladiator, Braveheart, and Scarface.
Categories: Employee Spotlight, SLPowers
Leave a Reply