Your choice of location:
It’s a new year. In technology, it’s a whole new world.
Dell and EMC recently completed the largest technology merger in history.
When the smoke cleared, they were number one in storage, number one in converged systems, and number one in cloud infrastructure.
But it’s the synergies between these newly combined companies that’s really shaking up the technology landscape.
- Dell EMC has anything – make that everything – you need to build a modern data center.
- As the All-Flash market leader, Dell EMC reduces your total cost of storage ownership by 80% over disk-based solutions.
- Dell EMC’s converged portfolio means simpler IT, with faster outcomes.
- Their hybrid cloud solution enables a digital transformation that’s proven to reduce overall IT costs by up to 67%.
- And they make it easier to capitalize on Big Data – with faster application deployment, more accurate predictions, and a higher ROI.
Along with running large enterprise apps, companies need to continuously develop the mobile applications and embedded software that will transform their products and services. All of this, while simultaneously lowering the cost and improving the performance of their older applications. The only way to achieve both of these goals – to innovate and optimize – is to transform the technology we use to deliver IT services.
- Modernize your IT infrastructure. The first step is to modernize the infrastructure components on which IT is built. The best approach for this is to leverage converged infrastructure platforms.
- Automate service delivery through software and APIs. The next critical step for becoming a modern data center is to automate the delivery of IT services to lines-of-business and application owners through software and cloud integration.
- Transform your IT people and process. A truly hybrid experience requires a transformation of the technology as well as the IT operations, which means the people and processes that deliver value to the business must adapt to the model as well.
The modern data center is the future of IT infrastructure, today. And there’s a right way to get there.
Join us at Morton’s, and we’ll walk you through the blueprint.
Registration begins at 11:30am and presentations run from 12:00pm to 2:00pm.
January 25, 2017
12pm to 2pm
January 26, 2017
12pm to 2pm